Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Awesome!

I did the Easter egg and scavenger hunt thing at Jake's school today and it was as much fun as I expected, if not more!! I took 132 pictures. I must be slacking! I have the cupcakes ready for his class snack tomorrow. Lucky kid gets to feel special two days in a row. He was line leader today and I got to see that it is a BIG deal to be line leader. He looked so cute and happy! We also showed the house and went to Target. The roofers came and fixed a few leaks. Now the chicken is baking and I am waiting to see if Mom likes the flyer for the neighborhood yard sale and date so I can get that out of the way and done too. And we have Jake's tux for the wedding and tried it on him. He is too cute in it. I cannot believe that at 5 years old, he has worn a tux 3 times!! Tomorrow we will leave after Shane gets off work. Long drive and a late night but hopefully we can spend some time with the family Friday morning before it gets too insane but I am not expecting much. Rehearsal at 4 pm, then dinner then back to the club by 4 pm the next day for the pictures and wedding. I am so excited (not) to wear my puffy strapless pink dress with hidden pockets in the pleats!!
Maybe by next weekend we can take the boat out. I have been practicing for wakeboarding by randomly jumping in place for 10 times. I have decided that I suck at making big air on the wakeboard because I let adulthood rob me of the ability to jump.

No comments: