his party was great!! We had 22 kids plus our own and everyone seemed to have a great time. The people who run the fun farm are so nice!!! Welet the kids stay up late afterwards and played with every gift he was given. Good times, I tell ya.
So I googled myself today. I don't know why - I guess because my mom mentioned doing her name last week. Anyway, usually all that shows up is facebook but not the WDEN tips I used to do. I figured Gerry deleted them. But nope...he left them on there, just not where you could find them from the main site. So I am posting them here, so I can read them from time to time and try to get my mind made up if I do want to go back to training or not. These are sooo old...before kids!!
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_01.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_02.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_03.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_04.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_05.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_06.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_07.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_08.htm
http://www.wden.com/brande_file_09.htm
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment