Thursday, April 2, 2009

I know I am boring but

I have found that boring is not all bad!! We have most of our to do list done. Party stuff bought or ordered, all shoes bought for Aunt Char's wedding. Whew. I bought Chutes and Ladders for the kids while we were running errands in the poring rain. I promised them they could watch one Tom and Jerry today so as soon as it's done, we're playing it! We also bought a ton of books and puzzles too. I am thinking of researching Jean Marzollo's books and buying some of the older ones. I forgot that she wrote books until I saw her name on one Jake brought home. I am friends with Dave on facebook but I don't think Danny has an account. I didn't know she did either until she did a friend request. She was one of the brighter lights of my time in NY. Not that it was all bad but the moms there were all pretty awesome. And although that was a public school, the sense of family is a lot like the one Jake is going to... maybe it is because it's another k-12th grade school. But she was at everything, just like so many other mom's. But I do remember her being around a lot and having us over a lot. I guess I feel a bit lost in the past lately because I am trying to decide if I am going to the multi-year reunion in June or not. It sounds like fun but it is so far away!
Yup - boring stuff, I am sitting here, blank for anything else going on today. Callie just brought me her balloon and wants to 'bop' it with me, so off we go..

No comments: