So I took a run with Shane today. I have been on the cardizem for a week now and so far it is not helping. I did average under a 9 minute mile but that is so different than it was before. It was a struggle but I was childishly taking pleasure in still leaving Shane behind me. I ran out of pages in my food/workout journal. I have 7 of them I think. They date back to 2002. I used to go for 6-12 weeks on and then a month or so off of recording my workout and food intake. I have already ordered a new one. I am not ready to drop off the journal right now. Part of the synthetic thryroid medicine requires dietary changes so I am on low carb. But it's not my "I hate this diet but I lose a pound a day Pre Wedding diet." That one is rough. But it does work. I miss my usual menu...oatmeal, fruit, boca burgers and triscuit!!
We took the kids out for a bit to run errands and ran into not one but two people we knew from before kids that we have not seen since kids! It was really cool to see Vance. I miss being the Evil Work Out chick on his and Laura's show...
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment