So it's in the 80's again today. I had a running list of various topics to blog about but they have all kinda blurred. I had on my to-do list the past few days to wash my car and the dog. It's generally easier to do both at the same time. I covered the kids in sunscreen and we had a blast, only, I didn't want to go back inside. I was cleaning up and saw someone go by, pulling a kid on a towable of some kind. I thought about how I am going to the beach this weekend but the weather will be gray and cool by then. Suddenly I realized my stupidity...I have the same case of stupidity every year, one where I forget that I have a lot available to me if I would look up from my normal schedule and see it. We have a private beach. It's March...I bet there is no one else from the neighborhood there...I had just vacuumed the car but wth, let's go! So, now we are all a little pink and my car nees to be cleaned again but we spent over an hour digging and watching clouds and spashing. And of course, I took a ton of pictures. So there is my "ahhh." I feel better now. I am glad that they are old enough to make it pretty easy. No diapers or bottles to worry about any more. Just lots of sand toys, a few bottles of water and a towel for each of us.
I am greatly looking forward to this weekend. The great Peach to the Beach yard sale is going on and Shane is all about checking it out. Is it crap or cool? Who knows but it will be fun to look and take a back road to the coast.
I think next weekend I will try to wakeboard if the weather is decent...for me, just abouve 70° and I'm good to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment