I left my wallet at home!!! UGH!! I discovered this when checking out with a full cart at Kroger! I had to get Jake still and meet the HVAC guy for the seasonal check on the units right after that so I was screwed as far as coming back. I found out that I am not the only one that does this. They wheel your entire cart into the freezer and put your name on it. Shane was riding his bike and picked it all up on the way home. I felt so dumb that when I had to go back today for a few things I forgot, I went to Walmart instead. I couldn't show my face again so soon.
I gained almost 2 pounds back in two days. I am pretty pissed about that. I am not sure what else to cut out of the diet but I'm looking it all over later this morning.
We made it to the beach again yesterday and Shane came with us. It was only an hourbut nice to just sit and watch the kids play and stare at the boats and the clouds. When we got home, we saw two newer superjets go by with guys we don't know...now I wish I hadn't convinced Shane to go to the beach when he needs to finish putting MY superjet back together!!! He is still padding it all up and then he has to turf it and install my new total loss ignition. He made it a lot lighter and faster. I can't wait to try it but am so worried about tearing somehing in my knee again. I reiterate - that hurt worst than natural childbirth!!
I am still gearing up for a super long vent about my sister but haven't the time to even begin on that, but it's coming.
My lovely eggbeaters are ready for breakfast. Yum, yum, then off for a leg work out and the ever favorite eliptical.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment