Thursday, April 3, 2008
whew...
tummy bugs suck! At the beginning of this week I thought I was letting the house stress get to me. I felt like I was sick and Mom told me she'd been ill the day before too. My neighbor had been sick for 5 days and said it was food poisening. Then Tuesday night Shane starts to feel bad and by 9 pm he is sick and by 10 pm he is giving himself and IV and antinausea meds. Which didn't stop anything but kept him from being MUCH worse. He was sick all night, getting one more bag of fluid and another dose of meds. We finally got to sleep around 4-5am. Kids got me up at 6 something. We laid around all day and took it easy. Shane came home a bit early from work but felt a ton better. Then about 10 minutes after he got home, Callie started puking! Poor thing...I think she is better now. She has kept food down for over 2 hours now. Hopefully no one else gets sick. Dad is still on his first week at Lowes and it would suck if he was sick this soon. He seems to like it there. Dorcus and the rest of the Morris clan will be here tomorrow night. I am so excited about this weekend. Hopefully the weather and everyone's health cooperates and we can have a good race and then enjoy the lake too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment