Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've already skipped a day...

So yesterday was another good day. Most are. I refuse to acknowledge any that aren't good anyway. We have another open house tomorrow. The agent is still as clueless and lame as ever. I need to wash my hair. Trying to keep it straight is an exercise in futility. The kids and I have no big plans today. We may go to Michaels with my mom and the grocery store. We may wait and go tomorrow. I also have a wedding to go to at the end of April. I need to try on the two extra dresses I already own and pick one of them and resist the temptation to buy another one just for this wedding. I also have a mountain of small chores to do in the next few days. Besides getting this monsterhouse cleaned by myself (Shane is on the end of a 7 day stretch,) I have to get the clothes I am selling in the MOPS consignment sale tagged and over to my friend. And at some point I have to list my diapers on ebay. Which is a waste because the $$ I get from them will go to paypal and Shane will spend it on some jet ski part/parts. Well, that's all I got.

No comments: