Let this slide a bit, didn't I? Still haven't sold the house. But we did buy a Wii. I have discovered that I am not very good at this type of video game system either but it is fun. I ran twice this week and did terrible both times. The 2nd run was worse than the first. I am running twice a week until the next race, so maybe my time will get better. My next run is Tuesday and I am going to try and rest the day before, which is hard for me to do. Maybe I will run Monday and rest Sunday and then try to run 3 days next week...
The weather is getting a lot warmer. We may have the skis ready to go by April. But either way, I hope I can get on the wakeboard by Jake's birthday.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment