it's totally weird that the girl who rejected some of my clothes at the consignment sale is one that I have given hundreds of dollars of baby gear to...
the president of the HOA is so clueless, much like our real estate agent. I will have to correct a good bit of his article before I can send him over a draft of the newsletter to approve...
I'm going to make quesidillas and a salad for dinner in a little bit...
the kids ill get a big ole bubble bath tonight, as a treat and a way to kill time before bed without zoning out in front of the tv...
if Shane doens't get off early then I need to use that time to list these diapers on ebay. even if he does get off early, I need to at least take the pictures and maybe get him to run the listings...
I am so ready to be out on the wakeboard...
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment