Thursday, March 6, 2008
So today...
was a good day. Most days are. J woke me up nicely, not yelling or whining at me. He helps make my bed and his every morning. Pretty cool to me for a 3 year old boy. We had a picnic with our oatmeal on the floor while we waited for C to wake up then we all went to the store. Both kids behaved and entertained me the whole time. I took my cart to the self check out, even though I had a full load because there was only one lane open and the woman before me had two carts and was screaming for a manager and she wasn't even up to the belt yet. She was still checking out as I left. I had $35 in scratch off tickets at the house so I bought $40 more worth and ended up getting $100 from them! So I will trade them all in and wait until I get gas again (about 3 weeks) and start over. We played, cleaned, exercised and then ate lunch. J actually picked up his playroom again. He has done all his picking up for a week now. I bet next week will be a diaster. We all napped. Then we playhed outside and made meatloaf. Shane took C to work out with him after dinner and J and I made a huge train track. Now the kids are in bed and it's time for Idol. I have to work on the newletter tomorrow. We also have an open house on Sunday that I have to get ready for and Monday I take J to the school we picked for his testing. It's going to be so hard. Thankfully Shane will go with me. Those are all of my last random thoughts of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment