Is not my friend. And I know my friends and family are tired of hearing about it but my fingers hurt!! All I did was eat BBQ for dinner! And tomorrow is sushi for our anniversary so I am doubly screwed! Ah well, April is almost here and I can get into that chilly water and that always helps.
I finished the newsletter today. I also created 6, count them, SIX, auctions on Ebay for the small diapers. I will try to get together all the mediums tomorrow.
There were two fire trucks blocking the way out of the 'hood today. I considered stopping to ask them what was going on, as the editor of our newsletter, shouldn't I do a little investigative reporting? But with all the other things that I know that are going on that I shouldn't know, I decided to just let this one slide. I already know enough gossip to write a trash novel that might sell enough copies to pay for the kids' tuition, at least until college!!
The kids are quiet, they must be asleep...they should be, it is 9 PM after all!
I think we may go see a movie tomorrow before we go out to eat. You know you are old when your wedding anniversary plans start early enough for you to see a movie, go to dinner and be home in time to tuck the kids in and have sex and watch tv, all before the 10 pm bedtime!! The plan is to see 10000 BC. I chose it because I am old and I pee a lot and it is less than two hours long. I may only have to get up once, if at all!!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment