Tuesday, March 11, 2008
A trip to Target...
and now many happy campers are in this house! And, NO TOYS were bought!! Can it be taht we will be able to break the toy habit? We did buy three books though, but I feel that is justified. And I loaded up on a lot of the regular household cleaning products. Ah, the thrill and excitement of the living-on-the-edge lifestyle of a SAHM! I got me some more chocolate. It's been a good day. All of the clothes are clean and the house isn't a wreck. I have bathed and brushed my teeth. The only flaw is Shane has to work late but there is always that glimmer of hope that it is a slow day on the OR and he gets to come home at a decent time and unwind before he has to go to bed and do it all over again tomorrow. In two days we have our 9th wedding anniversary. We're going out for sushi. I am pretty excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment